Wrist cuffs , wrist corsage for prom
These really look great with a plain black dress ( you can also make a longer one and use it for a dramatic neckband)
I made this from a leather strip, 1" longer than wrist, but you could also use a strip of 2" wide ribbon
Sew wider gathered lace along bottom edge, narrower gathered lace along top edge.
Sew on small 1" square of velcro at either end to fasten, or sew on a stud fastener.
Decorate with satin ribbon made into bows, rosettes, etc. in your favourite colour, or to match your dress
- harley r. favorited Lacy Wristcuffs For Prom 09 Feb 12:24
- Shadow M. favorited Lacy Wristcuffs For Prom 23 Aug 12:45
- Miss_Fit added Lacy Wristcuffs For Prom to Wrist Paraphanalia 10 Apr 13:45
- Shontryce K. favorited Lacy Wristcuffs For Prom 02 Aug 04:59
- nora c. entered their project Lacy Wristcuffs For Prom to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 31 Oct 08:57
nora c. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!