simple stitched lace bracelet
A simple bracelet with some random items that was lying around
- Tierra T. favorited Lace Bracelet 26 Oct 17:54
- Caroline W. added Lace Bracelet to sewing 15 Mar 00:07
- Kichiru favorited Lace Bracelet 18 May 17:52
- Stitches added Lace Bracelet to Lolita 30 Jan 02:07
- Julia C. added Lace Bracelet to Jewelry Making 28 Jan 03:26
- Phoenix M. favorited Lace Bracelet 03 Jul 19:30
- OscuraFantasia O. favorited Lace Bracelet 10 Apr 10:33
- Ana.Loli favorited Lace Bracelet 30 Mar 07:16
- Miss_Fit favorited Lace Bracelet 06 Mar 03:39
- Mad H. added Lace Bracelet to Wrist Paraphanalia 03 Mar 13:19
Taking the strip of lace measure your wrist and add an inch extra.
[Basically small wrist are about 6 inches
medium about 7 inches, so depending on your wrist size just add an inch to your size.]
Cut the lace to the desired length in my case 7 inches [cuz i don't like wrist things too tight on my wrist]
After cutting the desired length, cut some black thread about a yard [an arms length] and sew on one side of the snap fastener on one end of the lace.
Then sew the other snap on the other end of the lace but on the opposite side of the lace, making sure that when you wrap the lace around your wrist it can close properly.
So one side should be sewn on the inner/bottom side of the lace and the other side should be sewn on the outer/top side of the lace.
Make sure and check before you sew on the other side of the snap fastener.
After stitching the snaps in place stitch the satin rose so you cant see the snap fastener.
NOTE: that for very thin lace like this one it is not advised to try to just rip open the snap, as you will rip the lace. Harass a friend to unfasten it for you carefully.
I suppose you can use some thicker fabric as backing to add to the ends of the lace to make it studier for unfastening. Or use an alternative fastener [this was all i had at the moment]
Otherwise take care when unfastening.