Use a thrifted lace curtain as a stencil
I first saw this technique used on a roof of a car. Wouldn't that be cool?!
I thrifted this dresser and used a lace curtain as the stencil. Then I spray painted over the top. I think it adds a great feminine touch to the piece.
- noraknickers added Laci Fied Dresser to Room DIY 29 Apr 16:38
- ellie j. added Laci Fied Dresser to Outside 15 Aug 09:34
- ellie j. added Laci Fied Dresser to bedroom 15 Aug 09:34
- Alissa B. favorited Laci Fied Dresser 08 Jun 18:02
- Ashlee P. added Laci Fied Dresser to Miss Marple 27 Apr 18:31
- noraknickers added Laci Fied Dresser to DIY Betsy Johnson 03 Jun 23:55
- Monika Gottindottir added Laci Fied Dresser to Home 13 Nov 00:17
- Rachel F. favorited Laci Fied Dresser 28 Sep 22:14
- Maria G. favorited Laci Fied Dresser 13 Apr 19:06
- vermilia c. favorited Laci Fied Dresser 15 Mar 13:33
maize hutton posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!