I'm a recycled silver artist with a studio in Historic Uptown Butte Montana. I have two websites: http://www.mommytags.com and http://www.maizehutton.com. I love thrifted things and reinventing them into something else. Love crafting of all sorts.
Find maize hutton onWebsite Website Website
- commented on Butte, Montana 28 Jul 14:28
- commented on Butte, Montana 27 Jul 19:08
- commented on her project Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 08 Jul 17:11
- entered her project Tiny Tassel Bracelet to Crown & Glory 28 Jun 23:17
- entered her project Crochet A Free People Like Beach Bag to Crown & Glory 28 Jun 23:16
- entered her project Trucker Hat Redo to Crown & Glory 28 Jun 23:15
- replied to a comment on her project Crochet A Free People Like Beach Bag 05 Jan 20:34
- entered her project Leather & Lace Notebooks to Secret Santa 24 Dec 21:57
- entered her project Crochet A Chunky Hanging Bag to Secret Santa 24 Dec 21:51
- entered her project Rudy Wrap to Secret Santa 24 Dec 21:50
- commented on her comment Awww, yer all so sweet! :) I got the boots on Zappos. They're by Aldo. The camera case is thrifted. It's identical to the camera my mom took on her 3 month tour of Europe in 1959. I posted some great pics on my blog here: http://maizehutto... to Make A Lauren Moffatt Look Alike Dress 11 Apr 01:25
- entered her project Let's Make Butter & Spread The Love! to The Ticket Kitchen 02 Feb 19:56
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »