These chocolate-dipped truffles have creamy sweet centers made with the unique flavors of Kool-Aid drink mixes! Your kids will love them!!!
Does food get any more fun than this?!?!?
Use your imagination and the fun flavors of Kool Aid to create your own tart truffles. Pictured here are: Blue raspberry truffle, Lemon-Lime Graham cracker truffle, Chocolate-covered black cherry truffle and white chocolate mango-peach truffle. YUM!!! The possibilities are endless!
- MerBear93 favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 07 Apr 03:16
- Lara L. favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 28 Feb 22:17
- Flo Di favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 10 Feb 09:22
- Jessi D. added Kool Aid Truffles! to Tasty 23 Dec 00:12
- Hayley favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 23 Nov 03:51
- Lishieesaur favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 27 Sep 18:29
- bone.muck favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 12 Sep 15:52
- pj.broom favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 01 Jun 03:23
- Toni D. favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 13 Apr 05:05
- llamadandoalandroide favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 10 Apr 22:22
You Will Need
Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and Kool-Aid in a large mixing bowl.
Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments (stirring in between) until smooth and creamy.
Add melted chips and vanilla to cream cheese mixture and combine until completely smooth.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Remove mixture from refrigerator and use a small cookie scoop to make small balls of filling (I placed these on a plate and put them back in the fridge to chill while I prepared my chocolate to dip)
Melt the Wilton’s Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth and creamy.
Dip chilled balls of filling in the melted chocolate, draining away excess and placing on parchment paper to harden. If you need help with how to dip these, visit my website at: www.easybaked.net and go to the tips page.
Decorate with sprinkles, cookie crumbles or drizzles of fun colored chocolate.