Kitty loves you!
You can make the kitty with any yarn you like, using needles that give you a very firm gauge so that the filling does not show through the fabric. The entire kitty is knit in stockinette stitch.
If you run into problems feel free to ask.
- Lauren J. favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 28 Jun 20:17
- jeanetteedwardswasthomas favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 03 Mar 07:12
- jeanetteedwardswasthomas added Knit Kitty Keychain to Keyrings 03 Mar 07:12
- Ellen R. favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 07 Sep 19:14
- Tierra T. favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 14 Oct 17:01
- Katrina P. favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 19 May 12:02
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 11 Apr 07:36
- fritzcracker favorited Knit Kitty Keychain 06 Mar 00:53
- EVEnl entered her project Knit Kitty Keychain to WTF Knits 12 Jan 21:17
- Calah L. added Knit Kitty Keychain to GIFTS 09 Jan 23:55
Fold it in half and sew one side of the head closed. The fold is going to be the top of the head.
With your finger tips decide at what point you want the ear to start and end.
Sew a small stitch from beginning to end of the ear.
Repeat this with the other side of the head.
With embroidery thread and needle create the eyes and nose.
Stuff the head.
With double thread gather around all the stitches at the bottom of the head. Pull up tightly and secure
You could knit an I-cord however I tried something I thought more fitting for this cat.
<--- See picture
1. Take two strands of yarn
lay one horizontally and the other vertically on top.
2. Going from right, bottom, left to top place each strand over the other you will form loops.
3. Put bottom strand over left strand.
4. Put left strand over top strand.
5. Put top strand through loop created with right strand.
6. Pull tight.
Continue doing this untill you have your desired length of tail.
Sew the tail to the kitty's bottom.