Kitten Cap/Face warmer
My Kitten Kap, inspired by my brother today when I asked for an idea for something to make with an animal theme. The face warmer slides down comfortably beneath the chin, which allows it to double as a neck warmer while the wearer takes a sip of hot tea.
I used pieces of a men's size large sweater. I cut a half moon shape from the material, and styled it to my liking. The ears are lined on the inside with two pieces of sweat pant scraps from the "smittens" I made earlier, and are sewn along their edges and sewn with yarn and a yarn needle to the seam along the top of the beanie. For the ears and nose I cut a pink knitted garment into three triangles and sewed the edges to the ears.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Kitten Kap 17 Nov 20:49
- Tabitha F. favorited Kitten Kap 24 Aug 22:59
- ZanyDays entered her project Kitten Kap to We Are Knitters 21 Nov 03:33
- colourChemist favorited Kitten Kap 09 Jun 07:16
- kosho b. favorited Kitten Kap 02 Apr 21:37
- AbsintheFairy favorited Kitten Kap 08 Mar 22:45
- carlyanne favorited Kitten Kap 02 Mar 10:13
- Krist k. favorited Kitten Kap 11 Feb 23:12
- Eutanasi favorited Kitten Kap 07 Feb 20:36
- cynthia.rodriguez.3532507 favorited Kitten Kap 03 Feb 20:53
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!