Cute cosplay item for all Nekomimis - also perfectly wearable on cold days :)
Hello, im Marie from Germany. Please forgive me if my english is a bit shaky, but all the crafting-terms are new to me, so i do my best to make myself understood :)
This Neko Cat Hat 1 is the first How-To im publishing. I hope i will be able to add all my other creations soon. The hat is not to difficult to make and looks very professional if made with effort :)
All my sewings are by Hand, as i dont have a sewing mashine, which is why the making time is so high. With a mashine, it would be doable in an hour or less i think. You can use whatever fabric you like, the best and easiest to use is fleece fabric, but as you see in my example, you ca use fake fur for the outside as well.
Have fun and show me, if you do some yourself:) Improvement suggestions are welcome !
- Tierra T. favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 26 Oct 18:02
- Loelle favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 09 Mar 14:12
- Jess W. favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 19 Jan 00:00
- Anny F. added Neko Cat Hat 1 to To Make 27 Dec 03:03
- Anny F. favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 27 Dec 03:03
- Torhuu favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 16 Dec 21:59
- The True Fox favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 13 Dec 23:05
- Sarah I. favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 30 Nov 16:32
- ahmiana a. added Neko Cat Hat 1 to To-make list 20 Nov 21:12
- thegothdetectiv favorited Neko Cat Hat 1 09 Nov 20:09
Meassure your head. You need to know the circumfence of your head, and where on the leght your ears are.
Meassure also how long the length is from one earlope to the other over the Top of your head.
Now, make a draw of the Pattern. Always leghten the numbers by 1cm at every side, to leave space for the sewing.
The cat ears ne no meassurement, they can be as big or as small as you like :)
The inner cat ear piece must be a bit smaller on the round sides as the outer.
Cut out all the paper-models and use it on your fabric.