re-imagined, now 150% frillier!
Back in January I had a thought- it'd be cool if I could redesign the kilt to suit all my lolita needs. It took a while to get going on it, but here it is!
This consists of four pieces. The underskirt is a plain black 3-tier ruffled skirt with a half elastic waistband and a row of nice broiderie anglaise on the bottom tier The main skirt is a simple wraparound design, fastened with kilt buckles. It's box pleated, with a row of had-dyed lace above the hem. Below the waistband there are two d-rings to attach swivel clips to. The sporran was a little hard to do, the flap closes with a snap and there are d-rings either side (hidden by big bows) to which are attached short chains. The clips clip onto the d-rings on the skirt, or the last piece which is a short strap to convert it into a shoulder bag.
I love punk lolita, and hopefully soon I'll be able to share a few more pieces with you ^^
- Shesammy added Kilt Skirt to My outfit 01 Apr 15:56
- Morbid M. favorited Kilt Skirt 19 Jun 18:54
- Nichol P. favorited Kilt Skirt 28 Jan 06:12
- miss rose entered her project Kilt Skirt to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:35
- miss rose added her project Kilt Skirt to craft showcase~ 12 Jul 19:24
- Adrienne C. added Kilt Skirt to skirts 02 Mar 05:11
- Adrienne C. favorited Kilt Skirt 02 Mar 04:02
- Emily N. favorited Kilt Skirt 18 Oct 03:45
- k m. favorited Kilt Skirt 01 Sep 01:19
- miss rose entered her project Kilt Skirt to Darby Smart 18 Aug 19:38
Only Frills and Horses posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!