Super simple and super cute!
With Halloween coming up, I'm getting antsy for some indoor decoration. This is an easy and fast project (not including the cutting) that doesn't look too cheap if you do it neatly.
- Key West Witch favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 28 Jun 12:53
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 01 Sep 14:55
- Conner W. added Indoor Decor: Bats. to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:15
- Conner W. added Indoor Decor: Bats. to fantasy stuff 06 Feb 23:41
- Conner W. favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 06 Feb 23:41
- Mariah K. favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 10 May 05:12
- Phoenix M. favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 08 Mar 01:10
- FrankieStein favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 16 Feb 07:18
- TK Rainy entered her project Indoor Decor: Bats. to Cherry Walls 13 Feb 08:16
- Flo Di favorited Indoor Decor: Bats. 03 Dec 05:33
For the "Bat Mobile", simply tape ribbon of longer and longer lengths to the bats. Make sure to keep the bats in order from shortest ribbon to longest ribbon. Also make sure to use clear tape.
Get wire about 8-10 inches long and wrap it into one big circle, either tape the ends together or bend them into hooks and hook the ends together. AFTER putting the bats on though.
My ribbon actually has holes in it so I used the holes to hang the bats. You might have to tie the ribbon to the wire. If you do, make sure to keep the ribbon getting longer and longer throughout the mobile.