Hello! I go by Rain, and I love to craft. I am a very shy and introverted person, but when it comes to crafting I jump right in and have no reservations about trying something new. I sew, knit, woodburn, draw, make jewelry, and make random useless things all the time. I have tye dyed, worked with paper mache, painted, and various other things in the past. When I was growing up, I didn't have TV, so I had to find other things to do. My dad is also a handy man, and I've helped him do things around the house/yard, including building an arbor, landscaping, building a shed, among other major projects. I hope I can influence my children to be crafty as well!
Find TK Rainy onOther
- published her project Chainmaille Throwing Stars 29 Jun 03:01
- favorited Dragonfly Pendant 22 May 01:07
- commented on Pleated Skirt Refashion 21 May 02:52
- favorited Paint Stick Fridge Magnets 14 May 04:45
- favorited Nail Art Tutorial : Galaxy Nails 09 May 00:50
- commented on Chicken & Mushroom Pie 08 May 23:43
- favorited Smoky Mac N Cheese 27 Apr 00:37
- favorited Kool Aid Truffles! 14 Mar 20:31
- posted a post to Purl stitch. Doh! moment. 11 Mar 07:56
- favorited Baby Blanket With Self Binding Method 06 Mar 07:30
- commented on Cyanide Sweetheart 04 Mar 20:11
- commented on Cat Coasters! 04 Mar 20:10
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »