So I said I'd do a how-to on onigiri many many months ago -- I'm very sorry it took me so long. :( Today I finally decided that I have to use the umeboshi in my fridge, and pulled my boyfriend into making onigiri with me (though he thought pickled plums to be repulsive and used tuna and chicken instead). I hope you like it. :)
- DeadBrainChimps favorited How To Make Onigiri 27 Apr 21:00
- ShortHairedGirl favorited How To Make Onigiri 01 Jan 01:20
- P S. added How To Make Onigiri to Food 29 Aug 11:07
- belixhiro added How To Make Onigiri to recipes 02 May 05:51
- Alexandra M. added How To Make Onigiri to asian culture 27 Jan 13:28
- Calah L. added How To Make Onigiri to FOOD 09 Jan 21:09
- chang.shai favorited How To Make Onigiri 30 Sep 03:52
- Phoenix M. favorited How To Make Onigiri 24 Aug 17:38
- Toxsixzpoizen favorited How To Make Onigiri 19 Jul 10:12
- Agnes S. favorited How To Make Onigiri 14 Jun 15:58
Take a small cup and put saran wrap in it, draping a good bit over the sides. You can shape it with your bare hands, but this method doesn't burn...
Wet your hands with water and a bit of salt. If you want, splash in a bit of rice vinegar and salt into the saran wrap-- either for taste, or just if you want the rice to stick together better.
I've always wanted to make them. Will have to try.
what do they taste like
< yes i live under a rock...dont laugh : >