I'm a Russian living in the U.S., in the South among red clay and fire ants. My favourite things to do as far as crafts go are gardening (mostly with medicinal plants-- skullcap, yarrow, etc.), drawing, sewing, cooking, and re-making old ugly things into something new and awesome.
Find Masha V. onOther
- favorited Diy Shirts 09 Dec 00:51
- favorited Cthulhu Work Shirt 09 Dec 00:49
- favorited The Tardis Dress 09 Dec 00:48
- favorited Men's 3x L T Shirt Into A Cute Backless Dress 09 Dec 00:45
- commented on their comment Quite awesome! to Cute Halter 07 Mar 05:12
- followed Nevaeh 14 Oct 16:04
- commented on their comment Aw, thank you. :D to Plantain And Tea Tree Salve 11 Jul 13:23
- commented on their comment Nice! The wax paper is a good idea. And heh, I would have never thought of chocolate pudding. O_o to Onigiri 02 Jul 03:43
- commented on their comment Zdravstvuyte. :) I just looked at someone else's wallet and got approximate dimensions from that, then cut shapes out of paper and duct taped them together. Er, sorry it took me about a year to reply, it didn't notify me of comments and I only saw your... to My Duct Tape Wallet 20 Jun 00:09
- commented on their comment Aww. :( Did you use shortgrain rice? Maybe it wasn't starchy enough... >< to How To Make Onigiri 19 Jun 23:49
- commented on their comment Yes he is -- I've never known anyone else who keeps a jar of peanut butter with him at all times (with a spoon in it) to dip marshmallows in. O_o to How To Make Onigiri 12 Jun 08:07
- commented on their comment Looks tasty! *steals some* to Vegan Sushi 28 May 14:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »