homemade lunch rolls with character!
My mum showed me how to do this when me and my brothers were kids. Recently my boyfriend and I are trying to do more home-cooking and I remembered these and gave them a go!
You can use your own bread recipe, I usually make mine up a bit as I go, but I've included here a nice basic recipe as written here
- Alma favorited Hedgehog Rolls 27 Nov 12:11
- Emma H. favorited Hedgehog Rolls 06 Jun 19:37
- Britta J. entered their project Hedgehog Rolls to Vegan Cuts 16 Jul 09:25
- Kim favorited Hedgehog Rolls 28 Jan 12:51
- Kaiulani W. favorited Hedgehog Rolls 10 Jul 01:33
- jessica h. favorited Hedgehog Rolls 29 Jul 03:49
- thatdorkychick favorited Hedgehog Rolls 27 Jul 16:07
- Britta J. entered their project Hedgehog Rolls to Pop Bakery 15 Aug 21:03
Put them on baking trays and into the oven at 180 degrees celcius for about half an hour, or until the outside is golden-brown.
Allow to cool and then use in lunchboxes and as dinner rolls!