ehhh... well, I like baking sweet stuff a lot, and I like cute things. :3
Find Okashi Hime on
- followed SongAhIn 19 May 12:38
- favorited Totoro Bed 09 Jan 17:21
- favorited Toast Plush Pillow 27 Nov 20:47
- commented on her comment My friends and I are currently in the process of making one of these! XD We also found out that you're really good at this... @_@ to Panda Hoodie 28 Oct 11:34
- followed Uhm rawr 08 Jun 02:47
commented on her comment Some of the characters are off, but you did a really good job!!! XD
And as an added bonus, it looks beautiful! >.
to The Clock 31 May 04:00
- commented on her comment So cute!!! >.< Would you happen to know what the flour, yeast, and water measurements are in the imperial system (U.S.)? I'm from the U.S, so I don't usually mess around with the metric system... ^_^; to Hedgehog Rolls 24 May 07:57
commented on her comment Sorry for the stupid question... but what is "swapping"?
Those ice cream cones are really cute!!! >.
to Yummy Fimo Earrings 16 May 03:58
- commented on her comment >.< they're so cute!!! to My Mario Mushrooms Earrings 16 May 03:49
- commented on her comment Failures are probably due to the type of peanut butter. It's not suggested you use the all natural stuff (adams etc.) because of the oil separation. That, plus all that butter, normally ends in failure. Too much oily stuff I guess. It's not exactly goo... to Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 16 May 03:15
- commented on her comment I really want to make these, but it doesn't say how much: Flour Baking powder salt Brown sugar Granulated sugar that you need for the recipe... to Outrageous Chocolate Cookies 15 May 22:07
- followed Deleted Pinguin 14 May 18:36
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »