a dessert for children and grown-ups
Who doesn't like rolled cakes ?
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° c (thermostat 6/7)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites until fluffy
- Beat the yolks with the sugar, the vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture whitens. Add the flour. Mix well.
- Add the egg whites and mix, lifting the dough so as not to expel the air.
- Pour the dough into a 1 cm thick rectangle on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, then turn the biscuit over on a slightly damp cloth. Cover with hazelnut dough and roll the cake
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and pour it over the cake as decoration