A simple craft, lovely for easter gifts
This will make you about 12 x 2" eggs
- Maria added Handmade Easter Eggs to Easter Party 07 Mar 00:54
- Asmine V. favorited Handmade Easter Eggs 22 Sep 10:21
- aranumenwen favorited Handmade Easter Eggs 07 Apr 15:20
- Kt Bing entered her project Handmade Easter Eggs to StickyGram 03 Apr 20:00
- Emma S. added Handmade Easter Eggs to Food 29 Mar 04:47
- Kt Bing favorited her project Handmade Easter Eggs 27 Mar 22:09
This is a fun step!
Simply heat up an empty saucepan or frying pan (make sure it has a flat bottom)
Turn the pan over and rub the flat side of you egg on it so the chocolate melts slightly. Do the same for the other half, quickly pop in your gift (if using) then put the two halves together to make a whole!
Then wrap up and garnish with pretty ribbon!