A crowd-pleasing appetizer
Glazed sweet sausage bites with a spicy kick. Worthy of a wedding reception, but humble and easy enough for game day appetizers. Recipe adapted from Jacques Pepin's More Fast Food My Way.
- bonii.thomson added Glazed Sausage Bites to Food 05 Sep 06:15
- Sarah E. added Glazed Sausage Bites to To-make list 15 Dec 08:03
- Gabrielle M. favorited Glazed Sausage Bites 04 Nov 07:14
- Reese commented on Glazed Sausage Bites 25 Oct 01:03
- SemiFrugalLife published her project Glazed Sausage Bites 07 Jun 20:02
Bring mixture to a boil. Let boil 4-5 minutes or until syrup begins to form.
Taste the syrup. If you like more spice, add a few more dashes of tabasco. If it's too spicy, add a little more maple syrup.