MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Fried Turmeric And Ginger Soybeans With Spinach 28 Feb 11:02
- Rich T. added Fried Turmeric And Ginger Soybeans With Spinach to Asian food 07 Sep 22:47
- Rich T. added Fried Turmeric And Ginger Soybeans With Spinach to Paper 03 Sep 21:00
- Crafterella featured Fried Turmeric And Ginger Soybeans With Spinach 28 Aug 23:00
- GMC Group published her project Fried Turmeric And Ginger Soybeans With Spinach 16 Aug 09:00
You Will Need
In a large saucepan, put the soybeans and cover with 1V inches of water. Add a healthy pinch of salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, 60 to 90 minutes. (Check after an hour to see if they are soft!) Drain the soybeans and put them in a large bowl.
In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add 3 tablespoons of the oil. Once the oil is rippling, add the shallot, ginger, and turmeric, stirring often and cooking until they are slightly browned and fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the orange juice to the pan, and immediately remove it from the heat, scraping up any burned bits. Add the vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, the salt, and pepper to the pan.
In the large bowl with the soybeans, put the spinach, add the warm vinaigrette, and gently fold to combine. Serve immediately.