Well, i love a cup of plain ol' Joe, but sometime a person just wants to indulge :D I was reading somewhere on the internet that a star bucks executive gets somewhere around 300,000 dollars or more a year, while a coffee farmer only gets $500 a year. And star bucks coffee cost about $3. So if you go to star bucks everyday, it'll cost you about $90 every month! So i was thinking, why not make it at home? You can get creative with this, so if you love coffee, try it!
- autumnrose.lee favorited Frappuchino 27 Jan 01:47
- Tina T. favorited Frappuchino 27 Apr 09:52
- Tina T. commented on Frappuchino 27 Apr 09:50
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Frappuchino 21 Dec 07:45
- HylianWriter534 favorited Frappuchino 18 Aug 01:52
- Gigi B. added Frappuchino to food 11 Feb 20:09
- lostchick added Frappuchino to Drinks 26 Oct 22:06
- CookieBird Lover added Frappuchino to snacks,drinks,meals and desserts 01 Sep 03:10
- CookieBird Lover favorited Frappuchino 29 Aug 03:08
- Djamilah W. favorited Frappuchino 29 Jul 08:22
put the water and coffee in a microwave safe bowl for one minute. This will be VERY hot, so be careful!
add the sugar and stir until disolved
put six ice cubes and leave there until its nice and cold.
add the half and half, syrup and coffee mixture into blender. Now you can use chocolate or vanilla syrup. If you don't have syrup, use pudding! It sounds weird, but i only had pudding on hand at the time and it still tasted yummy. Also soy milk works in place of half and half if you're lactose intolerant or if you're a vegan. Also regular milk and a bit of coffee creamer works too if you don't have very much half and half left.
now fill the blender to the 2 cup measurement with ice. Blend for about a minute, or until its nice and smooth. Pour it into a glass and add whipped cream if you like and you're done! :D