I love knitting, crocheting, embroidery, recycling, sewing, and plushies
Find stephie N. on
- commented on their comment I love smelling my moms Cherie by dior, and really want to try that pink sugar one. I think my favorite perfume is Emporio Armani (red) for women, it just takes me back to when i was six, sitting in my grandma's kitchen watching all my telatives cook a... to Retro Perfume 14 Aug 07:24
- commented on their comment gorge! So rori! I love em'! to Pearl Heart Earrings 13 Aug 21:46
- commented on their comment I think a nice black peter pan collar blouse under it, along with a nice alice bow in you hair it would look lolita. I usually don't see aqua in gothic lolita, but this is very cute :D to Lolita Dress 13 Aug 21:39
- commented on their comment wow it looks so loli... this would go perfect /w my loli outfit :D to Crown Necklace 13 Aug 05:30
- commented on their comment wow gorge skirt :D to J Rock Style Asymetrical Skirt 03 Aug 07:32
- commented on their comment fabulous :D to My Bustle Skirt My First Piece Of Lolita Clothing! >W< 25 Jul 23:20
- commented on their comment wow! so kawaii! Looks like Kyo from furuba :D to Hanging Kittycat Scarf 24 Jul 18:33
- commented on their comment oooh, this sound yummy :) my favorites are prolly either PB and nuttela OR tuna, avocado, chopped red apples, mayo, celery, and cranberries, prolly the tuna :D Yuo im getting hungry just thinking about it :D to Super Sandwiches 22 Jul 02:50
- commented on their comment hah i did something like this in grade school, except i used a spork and made a little kitty :3 to Fork Fangs 14 Jul 17:25
- commented on their comment amazing! i have to make this! :D to Melted Bead Bowl 14 Jul 17:22
- commented on their comment gorge! I havent attempted anything Beatles related so im inspired to now :3 to Yellow Submarine Jacket 14 Jul 17:21
- commented on their comment I had a doll just like this when i was little. It was a blonde girl in a red gingam dress on one side and a redhead girl with a blue gingam dress. I named the blonde one mary and the redhaired one laura, like from little house on the prairie :D to Abbie's Bear/Doll 05 Jul 22:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Hope you have a great princess party when it comes around! !