This is a framed flower basket made from blue and silver foils..
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
To make this first you need to cut flowers and leaves from the foils. After that to give the perfect shape of a flower and leaf press it using the molds. you can also give shading for th flowers by slightly flaming the end. After getting the desired shape you can attach it to a wire using brown tape. Finally attach the branches to the vase. Now it is ready to be framed.
- Adrienne S. added Foil Art to Paper Flowers 29 Apr 21:01
- Adrienne S. added Foil Art to YARD ART 29 Apr 21:01
- Rebecca M. favorited Foil Art 24 Jun 11:09
- Shawn C. favorited Foil Art 28 Mar 10:13
- Shirley T. favorited Foil Art 29 Aug 00:16
- p.maeve favorited Foil Art 01 Feb 10:51
- firstname.lastname@example.org added Foil Art to art 25 Aug 22:58
- itscthere favorited Foil Art 19 Apr 16:41
- emilyw24 favorited Foil Art 30 Mar 02:43
- craftylilred favorited Foil Art 09 Feb 21:00
aisha s. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!