My first three dimensional felting adventure.
This is my first attempt at creating something three dimensional from a mixture of needle felting and wet felting, I've only been felting for the past few months. I am very proud of how well he came out.
So, I have been wanting to make a Calcifur plush for some time now. And since my birthday had just passed and I was given a TON of felting wool and such things, I decided to have a go at making my own Cal.
I wet felted the red, orange and yellow making the yellow and orange a very loose felt but the red much tighter. I cut the sheets into the pattern I decided on and sewed it all together after needle-felting felting the yellow and orange onto the red + his eyes, After sewing I decided to needle-felt around the stitching to enforce it and make it a little less obvious, I then turned him right side in and stuffed and sewed him up, I added more yellow wool over the part which I had left open to add the stuffing to hide the stitching.
And now I have my own little fire demon.
He is surprisingly soft.
- Sarah H. favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 07 Dec 00:20
- Dakota H. added Felted Calcifur Plush to want to make 06 Dec 23:32
- EastCoastRainbow favorited her project Felted Calcifur Plush 18 Jul 05:31
- stephanie.bloniganshipley favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 17 Jul 16:59
- trin l. favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 28 May 02:55
- Shiau Ling favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 27 May 17:26
- Shiau Ling added Felted Calcifur Plush to Needle Felt Inspirations 27 May 17:26
- GavinLucAlexander favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 16 May 12:14
- AbsintheFairy favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 12 Mar 00:58
- blissfulgoddess favorited Felted Calcifur Plush 07 Mar 02:33
EastCoastRainbow posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!