TUTORIAL: HOW TO SEW A REVOLUZZZIONARY MONSTER
I got such an amazing positive feedback from many, many people concerning my monsters that I decided to give all my blog readers a little gift: A tutorial to make your own RevoluzZzionary Monster. It’s a simple one and even if you are a beginner you should be able to do it.
If you have any questions while you are making the monster - just contact me. And you can make the monster with a very simple sewing machine - you only need a simple stitch and a zigzag stitch.
And the cute little monster I made during this tutorial - its name is Ninni - will be drawn by lot (my daughter and I like the RevoluzZza ribbon “lottery” that much that we want to have another “RevoluzZza lottery” :-)). Just leave a comment and on Friday my cute little daughter will draw by lot who will give the little beast a new home. Everybody can join - no matter where you live.
OK, let’s get started!
- monster.pdf 20.4 KB [ Download ]
- Jaime S. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 07 Nov 06:44
- Lydia A. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 12 Oct 03:42
- Crystal added Revoluzzzionary Monster to Sewing Projects~ 18 May 16:31
- Sveta favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 14 May 09:16
- Rebecca C. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 02 Aug 21:37
- Deb E. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 09 Jul 22:46
- Madison R. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 07 Mar 05:28
- John W. favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 02 Jan 06:52
- matthew t. commented on Revoluzzzionary Monster 09 Sep 04:40
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Revoluzzzionary Monster 17 Nov 20:54