Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker Tutorial
Last week I was inspired by something, probably on the Internet, to make more
I have saved almost every nice scrap of fabric that I have left while making my dog
collars. I also have an abundance of ribbon, so why not combine the two and make
something wearable‐‐by people or pets! Imagine the possibilities: choker, necklace,
bracelet, headband, pet collar, etc!
- Key West Witch favorited Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker 08 Aug 03:00
- Key West Witch added Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker to Jewelry 30 Jun 04:53
- Susie F. favorited Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker 15 Jan 06:11
- martha I. favorited Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker 25 Feb 13:47
- Candy Orange favorited Easy Colorful Covered Button Choker 10 Feb 18:57
Thread all of the buttons on to the ribbon. I had a few issues with one of the backs,
and had to use needle nose pliers to make the shank opening a little wider so that
the ribbon would pass through it.
Once you have all the buttons onto the ribbon move them further "down" the ribbon
away from the end where you started threading them (which probably now has
some fraying‐‐not to worry!).