I am a born and bred Texan, living in the town where I grew up. I have been crafting forever! About 5 years ago I started making and selling dog collars and dog apparel locally. Two years ago I opened my first Etsy shop as a venue to sell my pet items tutorials, plus a few collars. I now have 3 shops on Etsy: one for my pet related items, a second for my vintage items, and a third for everything else that I create or destash. I recently started posting to my blog--mainly a few tutorials of crafts I love to make. The blog is a lot of fun and it is a work in progress--there is so much to learn. I'm so happy that a fellow blogger recommended me to this website. I think it will be so much fun to learn from others while sharing some of my tips.
Find SuzNTX onEtsy
- commented on their comment That turned out so, so cute. I really like the ruffle, too. Suzanne in TX to One Pair Of "Mommy Jeans" 4 Aprons: Part 1 20 Jan 19:33
- followed PinKween 26 Nov 01:49
- followed PJ 05 Oct 19:23
- followed live2create 05 Oct 19:22
- commented on their comment Love it! These are so much fun! to Canning Jar Pincushion 27 Sep 08:25
- followed Beatr!ce 28 Nov 22:17
- commented on their comment They look fantastic! I'm so glad you shared your creations! to Matchbook Notepad 28 Nov 18:38
- followed Matti 20 Oct 21:59
- followed Stephanie Faith 17 Oct 11:15
- commented on their comment Love your version--quite fabulous! to Canning Jar Pincushion 22 Sep 23:01
- followed Jessa B. 26 Mar 13:11
- followed Deborah D. 26 Mar 12:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »