Easiest Earrings Ever
These earrings are so simple to make and are a great change to the everyday, same old earrings. The sit on your ear like a hair pin! You just put the earring into your piercing and then turn it up, so it sits against your ear lobe.
The 2nd picture isn't mine, its just one I found on google to show how they are worn.
- Dawn R. commented on Earring Pin 06 Sep 06:56
- Dawn R. favorited Earring Pin 06 Sep 06:53
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Earring Pin 22 Jul 21:29
- cstankee commented on Earring Pin 24 Sep 03:05
- Candace S. added Earring Pin to Earrings 30 Dec 05:48
- Candace S. favorited Earring Pin 30 Dec 05:47
- Kathy J. favorited Earring Pin 31 Mar 04:04
- Peggy D. favorited Earring Pin 23 Mar 13:29
- Barb favorited Earring Pin 04 Nov 18:13
- mary.pavalok favorited Earring Pin 10 Jan 23:44
Now find a good arrangement of beads that you like, and that are no longer than 3/4 inch when put on the head pin.
Go ahead and place them on the pin, then slide the last bead up, add a dab of glue around the pin where the bead will sit, and slide it back down into place.
Repeat with the other earring and let them dry.
Next take your pliers and bend the head pin to a 90' angle as close to the top bead as possible.
Then about 1/4 inch from the bend make another 90' bend.
If you want the earrings to sit snugly against your ear then make one last slight bend near the end of pin.
Lastly trim off any excess pin you have, so that the bead part and the pin part of the earring are the same length.