easy-peesy pumpkin Squeesy
There is already a project on here for this, but I did it a little differently [since I was kind of confused about the other way] and yea... it worked out pretty good. I love them
- Tierra T. favorited Earbud Earings 26 Oct 16:47
- Laouen favorited Earbud Earings 22 Dec 21:59
- Impybat favorited Earbud Earings 02 Sep 20:20
- Misato M. favorited Earbud Earings 17 Jul 10:05
- xHaimarux added Earbud Earings to Jewelry 25 Apr 19:44
- faith m. added Earbud Earings to earings 15 Feb 04:14
- faith m. favorited Earbud Earings 07 Nov 04:20
- Shae B. favorited Earbud Earings 01 Sep 19:49
Take your headphones, and cut them of with some wire still attached [the more wire, the more dangley, so decide how dangly you want them].
This step isn't necessary, but it helps with the security of the earings.
Take a hot glue gun, and put a VERY SMALL little drop onto the end of the wire. Tiny, no bigger, if possible, than the wire itself.
Take a saftey pin and right below the glue drop, poke a hole through the center of the wire.
Take your needle nose pliers and your chain, take one link from the chain, and put it through the hole in the wire.
Add as many chains as you want to achieve desired look.
with the last link, Hook it to the fish hook earing hook [or stud, whatever you want] and make sure before you close that link that the bud is facing the way you want it to when you wear it!
It took me two tries to do that. lol.