Well...My name is Reagan (named after the girl in The Exorcist, pronounced like the dead prez) and I find humor at the most inappropriate times while others are crying or horrified. That usually gets me in trouble. Heh. And.....I like sparkles!!! I guess that's it. Oh -- I love crafting too, obvi :3
Find Reagan T. on
- commented on her comment This is so cool. Even though you did spell the wrong kind of "break" in "In Case of Zombie Attack Break Glass". to Incase Of Zombie Invasion Break Glass 14 Mar 23:44
- commented on her comment That nyan cat is such a poser ^-^ to Nyan Cat Plushie 11 Nov 19:28
- commented on her comment This. Is. Absolutely. Amazing. I'm going to cover my room with black frames and stick quotes and black/white photos in them. <33 to Quote Art? 11 Nov 03:12
- commented on her comment So it's just like wrapping paper? That's sick! to Patched Ceiling 11 Nov 02:37
- commented on her comment and the piano :o to Friendship Bracelet 11 Nov 02:26
- commented on her comment I tried going on the website but it said that the site had recently been put up for domain sale or whatever...could you post a how-to? Pretty please? to Dino Friendship Bracelet 11 Nov 01:40
- commented on her comment I may have to make one of these for my Cheshire Cat Halloween costume, just so I don't have to go through the hassle of wearing a mask or applying the smile with face paint :) Great idea! to Only A Grin... 23 Oct 15:17
- commented on her comment How do you put letters on a friendship bracelet?? to Hope 11 Oct 05:47
- followed LauraLethal 05 Oct 03:39
- commented on her comment This is really pretty! Definitely gonna make this!! :D P.S. Burned fingers are worse. They hurt. Glued-together fingers are just entertaining. to Red Dream Catcher 09 Jul 04:43
- commented on her comment This is actually a version of another project by Sly Fox, but basically I used magnetic tape, stuck the text on, and cut off whatever magnet I didn't need. Magnetic sheets would work as well. to Refrigerator Ransom Poetry (Magnets) 09 Jul 03:43
- followed LivingDeadGirl 09 Jul 03:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
I don't know if this link will work. If not just copy and paste the link. I sent you a link to the pattern and the website has tutorials on how to read the patterns.