Looking for a fun and new Easter egg decoration idea? Check out this tutorial and you'll see how easily you can emboss eggs with easily available materials.
- C.J. M. added Diy Gold Embossed Eggs to Art 20 Apr 13:33
- C.J. M. favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 17 Apr 18:36
- VillainousNinja added Diy Gold Embossed Eggs to Make this 12 Oct 22:41
- Lex R. favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 23 Mar 21:24
- Maya E. favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 14 Mar 22:03
- Penny F. added Diy Gold Embossed Eggs to COSTUME ideas! 27 Apr 10:43
- miss m. added Diy Gold Embossed Eggs to pink list 03 Apr 17:36
- miss m. favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 03 Apr 17:36
- craftylilred favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 26 Mar 16:07
- Leah. favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 15 Mar 11:48
Use black fabric paint for the base coat of the egg. One layer of base coat should work. You'll have to color the base coat carefully as you won't be able to color the whole egg at once. Color half of the egg at first and after it dries, color the other half of the egg. Allow the color to dry. Keep something near hand to keep the egg after coloring or designing as the egg would roll on plain surface.
Take a piece of thick polythene paper and cut it into a square shape. Roll the paper from one corner to form a cone shape and tape the edge. Make sure that the hole on the cone isn't too big nor too small, otherwise you won't be able to make good designs. Fill half of the cone with white glue. Fold and tape the open end to make sure that the glue doesn't come out of the cone.
Before designing the egg it's better to draw some designs on a piece of paper. If you're not used to making designs using cone, then you should practice a little. Carefully and slowly press the bottom of the cone and start designing the egg as you want. Too much details might smudge the whole design, so be careful. You won't be able to design the whole egg at once.
After the white glue dries you can apply the final gold coat using finger tip. Dip your finger tip into the paint and apply it over the designed egg. After the first coat dries apply another coat of gold fabric paint evenly on the designed egg. Be careful while applying the gold paint coat, too much color might smudge the design. Done!