RAWR! dinos about the throat
I made a sculpey dinosaur then i wove in some buttons and wah-la. no one but me have liked it so far but i tried
- Barjaa B. added Dino Necklace to Necklace Charms 11 Jan 03:20
- Kyah L. added Dino Necklace to Clay Creations 11 Oct 23:11
- Alice G. added Dino Necklace to to make 27 Aug 23:18
- Dona Monstra favorited Dino Necklace 29 Jun 02:38
- Amie(: favorited Dino Necklace 12 Apr 03:03
- Syeyon K. commented on Dino Necklace 26 Dec 14:19
- Syeyon K. added Dino Necklace to Necklaces 26 Dec 14:17
- Charlotte R. favorited Dino Necklace 21 Nov 12:35
- Sam T. favorited Dino Necklace 04 Nov 19:32
Okayy I decided I'd do a mini how to.
okay I took sculpey and made the dino part which basically involved me rolling out somesculpeyflat cutting out the shape then forming to my liking and then took som pink cut out little triangles and rounded the edges and finally stuck them along the spine.
after baking my dino i put some sculpey glaze(which is why it looks so shiney especially in the second picture) after i did that it was time to get creative. I took some jewelry wire made two loops and and hot glued it to the back but i dont suggest this method if you have those fancy little jewelry hoopy skick those in dino before you bake it
then all did was take he string and loop it through the hoops i made and the buttons... the way i did this made the buttons go all wonky i think it was the sting.. but if that happens to you to then just hotglue along the backs of the buttons and not just a dab onn the backs i mean a line across the whole thing<3 happy crafting