Artist, fashionista, gamer, zombie lover, linguist, and nerd.
Find Nicole Renee onEtsy Website
- commented on her comment Cool idea!! to Mini Photo Album Tin 01 Jun 08:01
- commented on her comment I thought yours was the professional one! Wow! What a great job!! THanks so much for the tutorial! I'm going to rummage through my fabric and see if I can try my hand at making a bag like this!! <3 to Anthropologie Inspired Bag 06 Jan 12:36
- commented on her comment Sweet shades!!!!! <3 Totally got to give that a try! to Pearly Sunglasses 30 Nov 03:52
- commented on her comment Neat idea! :D to Duct Tape Hoop Earings 06 Sep 18:26
- commented on her comment Very impressive! I love the minimal design and the fact that it's still usable in the bag. -sigh- I would love to own an ipad or some other brand of touchscreen tablet. It would be so useful for my fashion design. to iPad Bag 06 Jun 14:28
- commented on her comment Cuuute! :D <3 to Bunny Earrings 06 Jun 14:21
- followed miss s. 15 Apr 14:33
- commented on her comment Haha. This is great! :] to Harley Quinn 11 Apr 14:26
- commented on her comment Killer! I want to try this! Isn't it a shame that all the nice messenger bags/purses they design are RUINED by Twilight. Such a shame. to Zombie Bag 09 Feb 17:01
- commented on her comment That's so neat! to Train Ticket Cushion 07 Feb 18:26
- followed mbubanj m. 17 Nov 13:45
- followed sunshine 24 Sep 13:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Thanks for liking my music nails )
Thanks for the fav on my how-to x
I love the pouts in your pictures, I always look like such a clown, but you just exude coolness :')
i especially love your coin and pop tab earrings
I agree, Gloomy Bear is the best. !
CO + K User
Thank you so much.
Your comment made me all smiley inside ^-^!