Based on Cute Undies #1 by *katie m*
Ignore the Joe Boxer elastic up at the top...I cut it off of an old pair of panties because I discovered I didn't have any more black stretch lace left. You can definitely see it badly zig-zag stitched to the top. Hahahaha. You know those super 3-packs of underwear you get for like, I don't know, a few dollars? They aren't very fun to wear because the patterns are kind of bland and they aren't very pretty, but they come in handy when you want a good pattern. I tore up some boy shorts for this...I think they look fantastic. They're made out of the same fabric as my silver skirt (see my projects) so now I have something I can wear under the skirt. :)
They kind of remind me of Rocky's gold hotpants in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I am pleased.
- Luv2Crossdress favorited Cute Undies #1 02 Sep 00:45
- Lyndsey A. favorited Cute Undies #1 14 Oct 21:40
- Andrea N. favorited Cute Undies #1 20 Sep 23:19
- Zombie Babe added Cute Undies #1 to new wardrobe 03 Oct 09:47
- AnnaMong favorited Cute Undies #1 14 Sep 12:26
- catie.allen92 favorited Cute Undies #1 01 Jul 16:51
- Marylou P. added Cute Undies #1 to Bottoms 07 Apr 07:48
- Shannon S. favorited Cute Undies #1 07 Dec 04:19
You Will Need
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!