Bikini made of old one
That's the first one i've done. It took me like 3 days of working when I had time ;)
Here comes a short tutorial on how I did it.
- Key West Witch favorited Custom Girly Bikini 12 Sep 10:01
- Key West Witch added Custom Girly Bikini to Lingerie, bras, panties, bathing suits .... 19 Mar 08:16
- BH3 added Custom Girly Bikini to summer pool looks 29 Jul 00:09
- Barjaa B. added Custom Girly Bikini to DIYS 27 Jun 19:25
- Jennifer P. added Custom Girly Bikini to clothing 04 Aug 12:39
- Jennifer P. favorited Custom Girly Bikini 04 Aug 12:38
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Custom Girly Bikini 06 Jul 06:04
- Sierra M. favorited Custom Girly Bikini 14 Dec 04:44
- Laura P. favorited Custom Girly Bikini 13 Apr 03:19
- elarablair added Custom Girly Bikini to Need To Learn ASAP 23 Feb 19:02
Things you'll need:
1. i have no idea how it's called, but you can see it in the photo. you shoul buy it in 3 shades of a color, i had 3 blue tones, but third one was all gone.
buy 1 meter of the light one, 2 meters of middle tone and 1,5 meter of the darkest one.
ok, let's just call it nice elastic band. (it MUST be elastic!)
3. some lace. in the picture it's not blue, because my blue is gone, but I think you should keep your swimsuit in one color, it's already detailed enough.
4.nice, shiny ribbon in matching shade
6. threads matching to all of the colors used
and an old bikini of course ;) push-up looks good on small breast like mine ;)