I am on this site because I love art and am a fan of others' project ideas. I am super crafty too!
Find Cookiez777 D. onOther
- commented on her comment ...That is the cutest poop I have ever seen. :l to Poop 17 Jul 09:02
- commented on her comment AH, This is just TOO cute, I want to make some now. >.< to Two Peas, One Pod ♥ 17 Jul 09:00
- commented on her comment Wow, you crochet quite well. ;] I'm basically a beginner, bearly starting to crochet cute little things like this. Great work! You're one of my inspirations! to Crocheted Cherry Blossom 15 Nov 23:27
- commented on her comment I made this, but with Baby blue and white! Version will be posted soon. :3 to Gothic Rose Lolita Headband 08 Nov 16:22
- commented on her comment cuteee! Wew will make these for a fall festival at my school, hopefully. to Cake Pops 20 Oct 22:35
- commented on her comment cuteee! We will make these for a fall festival at my school, hopefully. to Cake Pops 20 Oct 22:35
- followed Zombie Blood Glows in the Dark 03 Sep 01:32
- commented on her comment I wanted to ask, on your "You will need" list, the objects needed have a number such as "2.0", what does that mean? I was thinking measurements,but if I'm right, is it by feet, yards, etc.? to Burlesque Bustle Skirt 23 Aug 21:30
- commented on her comment I'm about to start mine! O.o I've never made any type of clothing (other than cutting up an old tshirt for a bikini) so I'm scared! to Burlesque Bustle Skirt 23 Aug 21:21
- commented on her comment Awesome! Good instructions too. :] If I do ever make this, it's going to have to be WAY Shorter..(I'm short!) :P to Underbust Pinafore Dress 23 Aug 21:15
- commented on her comment I'm making this with a strip of plastic to put on my collage. :) I'll take a picture! to Zipper Flowers 12 Aug 16:23
- commented on her comment I wanted to ask... how did you use this for decoration? I imagined them hanging from the ceiling, but I'm just curious of how you used them... to Origami Spiral 16 Jul 00:51
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »