A little container to store your little things in
- Brittney S. added Cupcake Container to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:52
- FILOFAXNfool favorited Cupcake Container 09 Jul 03:50
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Cupcake Container 06 Jun 11:26
- Crystal M. favorited Cupcake Container 23 Mar 11:36
- arina m. favorited Cupcake Container 08 Jan 22:21
- Nankita favorited Cupcake Container 20 Oct 02:23
- zoegirl221 favorited Cupcake Container 21 Sep 20:57
- Shadow M. favorited Cupcake Container 19 Aug 01:11
- trivia l. added Cupcake Container to crafts to try 29 Jul 02:41
- trivia l. favorited Cupcake Container 29 Jul 02:41
Cut your plastic cup down to size; it should fit the foam ball's shape.
(you might be able to think of something better to use here, something that could better hold the half shape of a foam ball)
Cover cup in felt, hot glueing into place (hot glue circle pieces first, then staright pieces).
For this you will have one circular piece for the outside and inside bottom, and two straight pieces for the outside and inside sides. The circle pieces should be a bit bigger than the cup, so they can be covered by the straight pieces.
Cut the foam ball in half.
It should be able to fit nicely onto the plastic cup.
Cut a circle piece of patterned material.
Hot glue this to the foam ball, wrapping over edges and underneath.
You may need to fold it to make it fit the shape.
Glue lace around the bottom edge of the top of the container.
Lastly, glue on something that looks like a cherry (like a bead or marble).