portable and adorable
I made a ton of these this summer and fall. you can make them as tiny scarves and roll them up for the "roll" type sushi, or make a little pillow and topping for the bigger items. the pickled ginger is from a pattern in "yummygurumi".
these are a great project for keeping in your purse. i did alot on car trips, camping, waiting rooms..... really fun!
- Amanda M. entered her project Crochet Sushi to Wander & Hunt 25 Nov 03:00
- Laura T. favorited Crochet Sushi 21 Jul 18:49
- Haley B. favorited Crochet Sushi 26 Apr 17:25
- MauiMami favorited Crochet Sushi 11 Apr 06:09
- Geni Greenhill favorited Crochet Sushi 07 Apr 12:30
- Tomato B. favorited Crochet Sushi 28 Mar 15:22
- Amanda M. commented on her project Crochet Sushi 17 Feb 14:31
- kristy c. favorited Crochet Sushi 07 Feb 11:05
- Alice L. favorited Crochet Sushi 21 Jan 20:41
- Mochi Mochi favorited Crochet Sushi 11 Jan 06:28
Amanda M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!