A different version of the original fish to sushi !
- Rhianna S. favorited Crab To Sushi 30 Nov 11:53
- Kate L. favorited Crab To Sushi 29 May 16:33
- The True Fox favorited Crab To Sushi 30 Apr 22:10
- kimberly.hodges.5059 commented on Crab To Sushi 28 Sep 17:09
- kimberly.hodges.5059 favorited Crab To Sushi 28 Sep 17:07
- Amanda T. favorited Crab To Sushi 20 Sep 21:28
- bemeself favorited Crab To Sushi 24 Aug 21:07
- Wendy W. favorited Crab To Sushi 04 Jul 16:23
- LobaGorda favorited Crab To Sushi 29 May 02:28
- Lidia K favorited Crab To Sushi 17 May 13:00
First you will have to cut out your shapes. You will need two body shapes, two claws, six little legs, one seaweed piece, and two white circles. Cut a smaller circle out of one of the white circles.
Start sewing the two body pieces together. You will have to leave an opening at the "bottom" of the crabs body to connect to the sushi. The opening with have to be the same size as the small circle.
Sew the bottom of the crab to the top of the sushi.
Start sewing the whole circle onto the piece of seaweed.
Even out the ends of the seaweed and sew them together. You might need to cut it a bit shorter.
Sew together the top of the sushi to the rest of the sushi.
Start sewing the claws and legs onto the crab body. Now is the time to add any details like googly eyes :)