February's outfit for Project Paperdoll with Fabric On Demand
The second outfit I made for Project Paperdoll is a three-for-one special and is inspired by Cut Out + Keep's crafty superhero, Crafterella with a comic strip skirt, fan girl top and costume style kitchen apron!
The final pattern is for a kitchen apron designed in the style of Crafterella's costume with a bodice style top and tool belt bottom, measuring tape neck strap and pockets full of kitchen utensils. The design is printed on sturdy cotton duck fabric and includes all the cutting and folding lines needed to make the apron, so it's a breeze to construct. It's available to buy now from from Fabric On Demand.
- RareJewel favorited Crafterella Apron 16 May 06:14
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Crafterella Apron 01 Feb 09:24
- SugarNSpiceLily added Crafterella Apron to costumes 31 Aug 03:44
- Buttercup favorited Crafterella Apron 22 Aug 23:56
- Falene M. favorited Crafterella Apron 18 May 23:32
- Shirin L. favorited Crafterella Apron 04 May 11:25
- Rosie R. favorited Crafterella Apron 22 Apr 19:18
- Ravens Trove favorited Crafterella Apron 21 Apr 17:06
- SugarNSpiceLily added Crafterella Apron to cosplay 18 Apr 18:49
- ninjaunicorn13 favorited Crafterella Apron 12 Apr 17:32