My Vivienne Westwood-inspired dress.
I fell in love with a Vivienne Westwood dress that I could never afford, so I decided to attempt making my own. This was the first dress that I have ever made so I think it turned out really well.
There are pockets on either side which tie around in the middle.
I used 2.5 meters of fabric, which I bought for £5 + a £3 zip, some lining fabric which I had laying around and it took me 5 hours of sewing over 2 days to complete.
Vivienne Westwood = £400+
Cat Morley = £8
- Johana99 favorited Copycat Couture Dress 30 Aug 01:55
- geraldine l. replied to a comment on Copycat Couture Dress 28 Apr 17:33
- FrankieStein favorited Copycat Couture Dress 16 Feb 07:01
- nhothman89 favorited Copycat Couture Dress 08 Feb 17:57
- It's only Me. replied to a comment on Copycat Couture Dress 06 Jan 07:02
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Copycat Couture Dress 06 Jan 05:45
- It's only Me. favorited Copycat Couture Dress 27 Dec 19:32
- It's only Me. commented on Copycat Couture Dress 27 Dec 19:32
- zoegirl221 added Copycat Couture Dress to cosplay 15 Sep 20:55
- Scharminkeltje favorited Copycat Couture Dress 19 Aug 20:05
Cat Morley posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!