One of my favourite combinations: chocolate and banana. Need I say more?
These muffins are a delightful snack. Because of the ingredients they use they could be considered a healthy treat. Whatever the reason, they are always a good option, loved by many.
- Kasseyy S. commented on Choconana Muffins 22 Nov 16:58
- SilverSnake S. favorited Choconana Muffins 30 Sep 21:24
- Crafterella featured Choconana Muffins 23 Aug 23:00
- C.J. M. added Choconana Muffins to Glorious Food! 22 Aug 12:09
- C.J. M. favorited Choconana Muffins 22 Aug 12:09
- Stéphanie Bugosen published her project Choconana Muffins 19 Aug 09:00
Preheat your oven to 350F. In a large bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs, and vanilla. Combine until even.
Add the sugar, oat flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Finally incorporate the oil.
Mix well and then add chocolate chips and nuts (if using). Pour into greased tray, and top with cacao nibs or chocolate if desired. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F.