Chocolate silhouettes you can make for just about anything.
I made this cake for my brothers birthday (which he loved).I got this idea from Elisha. I'm not sure if I did mine exactly like hers.
So, I wanted to do a tutorial on how I did mine. :D
- PixieFey added Choc Zombie Silouhette to The Undead 11 Sep 13:52
- Sunnie favorited Choc Zombie Silouhette 27 Feb 00:48
- Toxsixzpoizen favorited Choc Zombie Silouhette 19 Jul 09:43
- Zombie Babe added Choc Zombie Silouhette to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 07:41
- Zombie Babe favorited Choc Zombie Silouhette 05 Aug 02:57
- Lady.Blasphemy favorited Choc Zombie Silouhette 21 Nov 08:41
Then use a double boiler to melt some chocolate chips. When it's nice and melty scoop the chocolate out with a spoon and put it in the corner of a ziploc bag. Twist the end of the baggie and snip the corner. This will make a nice little piping/pastry bag.
Remember that if you're doing a small silhouette to cut a TINY slit at the corner, that way you can achieve more detail.
10 minutes should be plenty of time for it to harden. If not just leave it in there for a couple more.
~Now I was a bit weary about how to peel this zombie off the paper, but luckily the first thing I tried worked.~
I flipped it over and lightly pressed it from top to bottom and it slid right off.