with homemade wontons
- belixhiro added Chicken Wonton Soup to recipes 02 May 05:43
- dotletty favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 11 Nov 09:43
- Tess added Chicken Wonton Soup to food 02 Jun 23:54
- Summer O. favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 26 Apr 04:51
- x_niccadee added Chicken Wonton Soup to make this 16 Apr 16:54
- SirenSays6 added Chicken Wonton Soup to Food 10 Apr 02:18
- Tabitha F. favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 08 Apr 01:40
- KoraWho favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 01 Apr 03:10
- Calochortus favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 30 Mar 06:25
- catmaplover55 favorited Chicken Wonton Soup 27 Mar 03:46
You Will Need
In a food processor, add the chicken, chopped green onion, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, sugar and pepper.
Pulse until the meat is ground and comes together in a ball.On a clean surface or cutting board, arrange the wonton wrappers.
For the soup:
Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
Blanche the bok choy for 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
Drain the water.
In the same saucepan, add the chicken broth, ginger, sugar and pepper and simmer.
Add wonton and simmer for 3 minutes.
Serve and garnish with green onions and a splash of sesame oil.