“Cherry Pickers” Crochet Earring Pattern
Just for fun!
- Johanna Z. favorited Cherry Pickers 14 Oct 10:26
- nigella l. favorited Cherry Pickers 02 Jun 19:56
- lisa.jennings.144 favorited Cherry Pickers 21 Mar 20:43
- Tiffany M. favorited Cherry Pickers 27 Oct 22:06
- alison.stephens.315 favorited Cherry Pickers 24 Jun 20:58
- Anett E. favorited Cherry Pickers 19 May 10:18
- Amanda M. favorited Cherry Pickers 01 Mar 05:05
- Alice N. added Cherry Pickers to Accessories 21 Jan 19:46
- Lunchboxx favorited Cherry Pickers 21 Nov 17:34
Cherries: (make 4)
with red crochet thread
R1-Ch2, 6sc in 1st chain, mm
R2-2sc in each sc around (12scs), mm
R3-sc in each stitch around, mm
R4-sc2tog around, FO
Use tail of finished end to stitch up the hole.
Stems: (make 2)
with green crochet thread
join with sc in top of a cherry, ch 6, sc into the loop at the base of the earwire, ch 5, sc into the top of another cherry, FO
Attaching a bead leaf: (optional)
slip your leaf shaped bead onto your headpin and create a small loop on the other end of the headpin with your pliers. Cut wire so there is no jagged edged. Attach looped eand of headpin to the loop at the base of your earwire.
Thanks for sharing! If only I could crochet...