Cherry and Peach Clafoutis
Clafoutis is a French dessert of stone fruit, arranged in a buttered dish and covered with a thick flan-like batter.
- RareJewel favorited Cherry And Peach Clafoutis 28 Aug 06:06
- Sunnie favorited Cherry And Peach Clafoutis 24 Feb 19:32
- PixieFey added Cherry And Peach Clafoutis to Recipes To Try 12 Jan 11:18
- Anna Bean favorited Cherry And Peach Clafoutis 12 Jan 07:16
- ale_corason favorited Cherry And Peach Clafoutis 11 Jan 10:18
- Priyanka S. published her project Cherry And Peach Clafoutis 27 Sep 18:16
Preheat oven to 425 Degree F (220 degree C). Grease a pie dish.
Stem and pit cherries and keep them aside.
For peaches peel of the skin, pit and quarter them.
With a hand blender, mix flour, milk, salt, eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla. Process for about a minute until everything blends into a smooth paste. Scrape sides to incorporate and let it rest while you prepare fruits.
In a non stick skillet melt butter till its bubbly. Add cherries and peaches and cook till they are soft and releasing juices. Sprinkle sugar and mix until the sugar is dissolved and its turning into syrup.
Pour the fruits into a prepared pie pan followed by batter.
Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until its puffed and set.
Do not open the oven door until then as it might collapse.
Serve immediately with sugar dusting.