Coconut can fix anything
This blondies make me dream of the beach and summer. They are sweet with a caramel-like taste and of course a delicious nuttiness from the coconut.
- FreeCountrySpirit favorited Brown Butter Coconut Blondies 01 Sep 01:55
- Bryan S. favorited Brown Butter Coconut Blondies 28 Aug 08:02
- Crafterella featured Brown Butter Coconut Blondies 22 Aug 23:00
- C.J. M. added Brown Butter Coconut Blondies to Glorious Food! 22 Aug 12:08
- C.J. M. favorited Brown Butter Coconut Blondies 22 Aug 12:08
- Stéphanie Bugosen published her project Brown Butter Coconut Blondies 21 Aug 09:00
Preheat oven to 350F.
Place the butter in a large pan at medium/low heat. Melt and simmer, stirring until brown. Remove from heat.
Immediately add the sugar and vanilla and mix well, then let cool for a couple of minutes before adding the egg and yolk.
Once even, incorporate the flour delicately and 70g of the coconut.
Mix well and transfer on to a lined baking tray, top with the remaining coconut and bake for 25 minutes until slightly golden. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.