Breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day!
I’d always heard of buttermilk pancakes as some amazing, otherworldly treat only available in restaurants, but I’d never realise just how easy they are to make at home! Buttermilk is acidic, which reacts with the bicarb to create that gorgeous fluffy texture that everyone raves about. This makes a thick, blob-able batter rather than a pourable one, so they won’t really spread in the pan, and don’t worry if they’re not perfect circles! It’s the taste that counts, anyway.
- Stephanie P. favorited Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes 13 Apr 00:56
- Crafterella featured Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes 09 Apr 23:00
- C.J. M. added Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes to Glorious Food! 02 Apr 15:00
- C.J. M. favorited Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes 02 Apr 15:00
- Ellie C. published her project Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes 02 Apr 09:00
Measure the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and whisk together.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and slowly pour in the wet mix, whilst whisking to avoid any lumps.