"Hey! Are you wearing Batman shoes?" "Heck yes I am!!"
I found this idea on Pinterest.. so, I cannot take credit for it. But, unfortunately, I did not pin the page or remember who came up with this cute idea (sorry .. sad face). However, this was a fun project to tackle. I first cut a stencil of the shoe onto paper.. I just laid the shoe on its side and traced. I then mod podged the crap out of these bad Larrys. After letting them dry over night, I cut off the excess fabric with an Xacto Knife and then finished them with an additional sealer to really seal on the fabric. Results... fun, conversation starter shoes!! BOOM!
- Key West Witch added Batman Shoes to Belts & Shoe Adornment 19 Mar 11:31
- Darren G. favorited Batman Shoes 12 Mar 19:24
- Randylee D. favorited Batman Shoes 24 Jan 18:12
- Randylee D. added Batman Shoes to stuff to try 24 Jan 18:12
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Batman Shoes 20 Oct 08:58
- Zuri favorited Batman Shoes 20 Sep 07:26
- rebecca oakes favorited Batman Shoes 08 Sep 04:01
- JESSICA WABBIT favorited Batman Shoes 30 Jun 00:57
- eFenuska added Batman Shoes to Really Must have 29 Apr 10:46
- eFenuska added Batman Shoes to Shoes 29 Apr 10:36
Stacey M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!