a shirt for all the science geeks out there :]
this was inspired by Organ Shirt/Tanktop by MardyBum on here. i saw her tank and fell in love (im a forensic science major...aka science geek when it comes to anatomy) so i decided to get a little more anatomically correct with mine & heres my how to :]
ps; i guessed on the time. sorry!
- Jacqui G. favorited Anatomy Shirt 16 May 08:32
- Tierra T. favorited Anatomy Shirt 18 Oct 01:55
- Marina V. favorited Anatomy Shirt 03 Oct 11:10
- Nancy B. favorited Anatomy Shirt 27 Sep 10:38
- Julia V. favorited Anatomy Shirt 26 Apr 09:50
- River K. favorited Anatomy Shirt 07 Apr 19:26
- Pramodini Arela added Anatomy Shirt to To-make list 11 Mar 21:33
- chelsearaye commented on their project Anatomy Shirt 06 Mar 01:00
- chelsearaye replied to a comment on their project Anatomy Shirt 06 Mar 01:00
- chelsearaye replied to a comment on their project Anatomy Shirt 06 Mar 00:58
then i took a pencil, and starting at the bottome of the shirt, started outlining my organs. i outlined what you could see of the intestines,then removed the shape, then the stomach, then the liver, then lungs, then heart. after i had the basic outlines, i added the details to the heart, and lungs, and small intestine.
(sorry for the bad picture, my pencil outline was dark enough to help me paint, but not dark enough for a good picture)
when your done painting & the paint dries, it should look like your own version of this...
and then you have an awesome science geek shirt!!!!!! :]
i like the outcome of this so well, i plan on doing and axial skeleton one, and maybe just a digestive system one(i thought itd be fun to paint in a pizza or half aten cookie going through the digestive system track)