I absolutely love making things with my own hands. My favorite part being able to recycle pre-loved items for cheap, as well as give and have items that is totally unique to you. I began crafting because I wanted to have clothes that expressed who I am and something to do with my hands. Then, it became a way to give special and meaningful gifts and to pass time. I enjoy looking at what's new on cut out and keep and learning from other people's techniques.
Find Pramodini Arela on
- entered Knitless 05 Oct 21:35
- entered Jacquard Cyanotype Set 27 Sep 06:17
- entered Crocheted Purses 27 Sep 06:17
- entered Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Book of Whittling 27 Sep 06:17
- entered The Seahorse: the restaurant and its recipes 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Amigurumi Fairy Tales 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Trash Origami 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen 27 Sep 06:16
- entered her project Felted Monkey to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:18
- entered her project Felted Fox to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:18
- entered her project Crochet Kitty Bowtie Collar to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:17
- entered Leather Jewellery (Twenty to Make) 16 Sep 05:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »