I absolutely love making things with my own hands. My favorite part it is that you recycle, it is dirt cheap, and you get to give and have items that is totally unique to you. I began crafting because I wanted to have clothes that expressed who I am. Then, it became a way to give special and meaningful gifts and to pass time. I enjoy looking at what's new on cut out and keep and learning from other people's techniques.
Find Pramodini Arela on
- entered Knitless 05 Oct 21:35
- entered Jacquard Cyanotype Set 27 Sep 06:17
- entered Crocheted Purses 27 Sep 06:17
- entered Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Book of Whittling 27 Sep 06:17
- entered The Seahorse: the restaurant and its recipes 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Amigurumi Fairy Tales 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Trash Origami 27 Sep 06:16
- entered Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen 27 Sep 06:16
- entered her project Felted Monkey to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:18
- entered her project Felted Fox to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:18
- entered her project Crochet Kitty Bowtie Collar to Ginger Pickle 16 Sep 05:17
- entered Leather Jewellery (Twenty to Make) 16 Sep 05:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »